If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur and want to learn how to protect your intellectual property (IP) in Mexico, join experts
from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and attorneys from the Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI) for this interactive session. You will learn the best approach for protecting and enforcing your copyrights in this market, whether you are new to or currently selling in the Mexican market.
This session will cover:
- The process of registering your copyright
- The benefits to registering your copyright
- An overview of copyright protection in Mexico
The session will feature the following speakers:
- Elizabeth Dougherty, Regional Outreach Director, USPTO Eastern Regional Outreach Office
- Quetzalli De la Concha, Attorney, AMPPI
- Javier Uhthoff, Attorney, AMPPI
- Valeria Morell, Attorney, AMPPI
The Mexico IP series is free and open to the public. Attendees may register for any parts of this five-part series using the registration link above. Details for the fifth event are pending, but it will occur on October 11, from noon to 1:30 p.m. MT. Check the series page for updates.
This event is organized in collaboration with our regional offices. If you have questions or want more information about this event, contact the Eastern Regional Outreach Office at EasternRegionalOutreachOffice@uspto.govor call 571-270-7100.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.