Customer service is receiving a great deal of attention in almost every business and industry. The purpose of this training is to measure and increase customer service performance in both employees and managers. Discover why customers stop doing business with a company. Learn how to increase customer loyalty in your company. In this Customer Service program you will learn:
- Understanding the communication process
- Create better customer care
- Identify external and internal customers
- Develop a positive approach to dealing with customer
- How to effectively respond to customers
- Develop Repeat Relationships
Approved for 1.5 HRCI Credit. The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s (HRCI) criteria for recertification pre-approval.
Approved for 1.5 SHRM Credit. CEA is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCP.