Are you looking for funding opportunities and information on how to grow your business? Are you curious about how intellectual property (IP) protection can help? Then join USPTO for Proud Innovation 2023, part one: Business and funding on June 8 from 3-4:45 p.m. ET
. Register today for this virtual event
where you will:
- Hear how LGBTQIA+ entrepreneurs and small business owners are making valuable contributions to local, regional, and national economies
- Learn what steps you need to take when applying for funding to jumpstart your business venture
- Discover the resources available to assist with growing your small business
The agenda will be updated with speaker information prior to the event. Part two of the series, which will cover building networks of support and turning ideas into success, will be held on June 21 and is also available for registration.
(All times ET)
- 3-3:05 p.m. Program welcome and overview
- 3:05-3:10 p.m. USPTO leadership greeting
- 3:10-3:40 p.m. Fireside chat: Understanding the value of LGBTQIA+ business
- Listen to a conversation on the economic impact of LGBTQIA+ businesses.
- 3:40-3:45 Break
- 3:45-4:30 p.m. Finding funding opportunities
- Where do funding opportunities exist, and how can you secure them to turn your idea into a marketplace reality?
- 4:30-4:45 p.m. Wrap-up and resources
The Proud Innovation event series highlights the accomplishments of LGBTQIA+ innovators, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who are using their intellectual property to grow their businesses, positively impact the economy, and serve as mentors for other inventors in their communities.
This program is presented by the USPTO's Office of Innovation Outreach. Please contact ProudInnovation@uspto.govfor more information.
The content and opinions shared by our guest speakers during this program are not those of the USPTO, nor are they an endorsement of any persons, products, programs, or policies mentioned during the event.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.