Are you ready to build connections to foster growth? Do you want to learn from others who have achieved success on their innovation journeys? Then join USPTO for Proud Innovation 2023, part two: Growth and success on June 21 from 3-4:45 p.m. ET
. Register today for this virtual event
- Discover how to build strong, supportive networks to grow your business
- Learn how those networks can help you expand your entrepreneurial skills
- Hear how LGBTQIA+ innovators turned their ideas into commercial successes
The agenda will be updated with speaker information prior to the event. Part one of the series, which will cover funding opportunities and how to grow your business, will be held on June 8 and is also available for registration.
(All times ET)
- 3-3:05 p.m. Program welcome and overview
- 3:05-3:45 p.m. Building connections for growth
- Discover how to build strong, supportive networks to grow your business, and learn how those networks can help you expand your entrepreneurial skills.
- 3:45-3:50 Break
- 3:50-4:30 p.m. Achieving success
- Hear how LGBTQIA+ innovators turned their ideas into commercial successes.
- 4:30-4:45 p.m. Wrap-up and resources
The Proud Innovation event series highlights the accomplishments of LGBTQIA+ innovators, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who are using their intellectual property to grow their businesses, positively impact the economy, and serve as mentors for other inventors in their communities.
This program is presented by the USPTO's Office of Innovation Outreach. For more information, please contact ProudInnovation@uspto.gov
The content and opinions shared by our guest speakers during this program are not those of the USPTO, nor are they an endorsement of any persons, products, programs, or policies mentioned during the event.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.