Partner Event-Understanding Credit and How to Improve your Credit Score
Understanding Credit and How to Improve Your Credit Score
Good credit is important to both your personal and business needs. Lenders can look at how you have handled your past obligations even if you are a corporate officer signing for the business. Many business owners have had credit issues because of the pandemic. This one (1) hour presentation covers aspects of becoming an educated credit user.
- How is your credit reported?
- The effects poor credit has on you and your business
- The five key activities that affect your credit
- Improving or rebuilding your credit
- What you can do if your credit report is wrong
- Understand the basics of credit scoring
- Actions to take that will improve your credit score and history
- How to avoid bad credit
- How to check and correct your credit history
Registration Fee: Free