The Small Business Hub, at National Disability Institute (NDI), is excited to invite you to its Second Annual Disability Owned Convening, a national and virtual event taking place on October 31, November 1 and 2, 2023. Building on the success of last year’s inaugural convening, this unparalleled event will bring together entrepreneurs and small business owners with disabilities, entrepreneurial support organizations, policymakers, financial institutions and disability advocates from across the country.
Whether you're an established small business owner or just starting out, this fully accessible convening offers invaluable opportunities to gain actionable advice, expand your network and hear from successful entrepreneurs who will share their knowledge and insights. Concurrent breakout sessions will cover a wide range of topics including pathways to financial resources, technology tools and business organization and marketing, allowing you to create a personalized learning experience.
5 Top Reasons You Should Attend!
- Connect and learn from like-minded entrepreneurs who truly understand your opportunities and challenges
- Ask and have your questions answered in real-time by industry experts and thought leaders
- Attending the convening is an investment in yourself and your business
- Connect with potential business partners, customers and solution partners
- Participate in an inclusive, diverse and energizing environment
All registration fees have been prepaid by Wells Fargo making the conference free for you to attend.