Data Analytics for Small Businesses: How to Manage Privacy Risks
Data analytics are being promoted as a method to help small businesses increase innovation, enhance customer experience, save money, and improve their brand. If your small business is using data analytics—whether in-house or relying on a service provider to do it for you—it is important to be aware of the privacy implications of these activities.
Join NCCoE/National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence during National Small Business Week for an interactive discussion about how to manage privacy risks associated with data analytics.
During the webinar, NIST will cover:
- A brief introduction to data analytics
- Common privacy risks that arise from data analytics practices
- Tips to help you meet your privacy objectives
- Resources for enhancing privacy risk management within your small business
- Meghan Anderson, Privacy Risk Strategist, Privacy Engineering Program, NIST
Recording Note: Portions of the event may be recorded and audience Q&A or comments may be captured. The recorded event may be edited and rebroadcast or otherwise made publicly available by NIST. By registering for — or attending — this event, you acknowledge and consent to being recorded.